Our Office Hours: Monday to Thursday 9:30am - 4:30pm.
Friday 9.30am - 1.00pm
Saturday & Sunday Closed
An Environmental Friendly Company
- All our stock parcel boxes received from suppliers are 'shredding" and re-used in packing our products for cushioning. Lessens waste, reduces impact on environment and keeps your product snug in transit.
- We recycle newspapers and use them to aid packing products. Helps our green agenda targets.
- All transactions are electronic and hardcopy printing is kept to a minimum.
- View our feedback that reflects how well we package our products.
Order Process and Communications:
Our sales process should ensure that you are not only kept informed throughout the sales cycle but importantly have the opportunity to check the status of your order online at anytime. Communications is a vital part in giving you, our valued client, a positive experience with Fine-Gifts. Here is how it's done:
- All orders received with a valid static email address on order form will receive a order confirmation email
- Order confirmation email will provide a Username and Password to customer for tracking order progress and status together with summary of products bought.
- Through the sales cycle, customers should expect two further emails; One to indicate 'order has been processed and ready for despatch" and the other to indicate that the 'parcel has been despatched'.
- We will provide a tracking number for parcels on orders that have selected the Recorded Delivery shipping option.
- We welcome feedback from all our valued customers. This can be done by using the web-link provided in the order confirmation email and utilising the username and password to access the feedback section.
Postal Service delivery timescales:
- 1st Class Standard/1st Class Recorded Signed For Service: Royal Mail
- 2nd Class Standard/ 2nd Class Recorded Signed For Service: Royal Mail
3 - 5+ day service, 98% of all packages arrive third working days after posting.Despatches take place Monday - Saturday. Service for UK Mainland Only.
- Special Next Day Delivery Service: Royal Mail
Special Next Day delivery service is offered and is available as an option at the checkout. For this service you must order before 12.00am Monday to Friday. Orders placed on Friday will be delivered on Monday. Should you require a delivery on Saturday an option will be available at the checkout stage for an additional premium. Orders for Saturday delivery need to be placed before 12.00 am on Friday. The Special Next Day Delivery Service applies to UK mainland deliveries only.
- Worldwide Shipping:
We offer shipping to worldwide destinations. All parcels destined for Europe and other international locations are sent using the Royal Mail Recorded Signed For service. This affords a more secure passage for our parcels ensuring that it reaches our client safely. A parcel tracking number is provided and a signature would be obtained at the point of delivery.
All orders received before 12 noon Monday to Friday will be despatched the same day. Any orders received throughout the weekend will be posted on the following Monday. No despatches will occur on national Bank Holidays or on company annual leave as advised on our website.
We strongly recommend that the Recorded Signed-For delivery option is selected when choosing a shipping option. This will safeguard your valuable purchase in transit and offer better security and tracking.
We always endeavour to send out parcels swiftly on placement of orders. However delays in receipt of parcels internationally are generally associated with items held at the destination port for custom checks. These checks and time-scales are beyond our control.
Any levies, local taxes, customs and excise duties at the entry port of destination would be the responsibility of the purchaser.
Customers are strongly advised to fully understand their local customs regulations and adhere to those guidelines before placing an order with us. We will not be held responsible for any items confiscated at the local customs at the port of entry for non compliance.
- Contact us through our website or email outlining issue
- You will need to inform us within 7 days of receipt of goods of any issues with products supplied
- Refunds will only be made on return of goods to our office and the products deemed in satisfactory condition as originally supplied and intact.
- Returns postage is not refundable
- You will be notified where to send your returned product via email
- Returns Address: Fine-Gifts. Castle Cavendish Business Centre. Dorking Road, Nottingham. NG7 5PN
General Terms and Conditions
1. We strongly recommend all customers choose the Recorded Delivery Signed For service option for all orders placed. This option ensures a more secure delivery for your valued item where a tracking number is provided and a signature is obtained at the point of delivery.
2. Items purchased as standard 'non recorded delivery" option (eg UK 1st Class and UK 2nd Class) are fully at buyers risk and does not cover for loss in transit or non delivery. We can assist by providing you with a 'proof of posting" certificate for you to a raise claim.
3. We will ensure that parcels are securely packaged and sent according to your shipping choice selected at placement of order.We will not be liable for late arrivals or non-delivery of items.
4. Insurance claims for loss of items will need to be handled by the customer. We would be happy to provide any information or evidence to support the claim where available.
5. Goods which are received damaged or not as described may be returned for a full refund including returning postage. Simply return the items, in their original condition and packaging within 7 days. All returns for any other reasons will be at buyers expense.
6. All orders received will be despatched the next available working day.
7. Items will only be despatched on clearance of funds into our account.
8. For international clients,all custom & excise duties are to be met by the buyer.
Pre-Order terms and conditions :-
Pre - Orders
A service where a product can be ordered before the launch date, we are out of stock and expect delivery or that we don't stock as standard
Pre-Order terms and conditions :-
- Orders taken are subject to availability
- Full payment must be made for all pre-ordered items
- Orders taken, that cannot be fulfilled for any reason will be reimbursed fully to the original payment account
- We provide provisional dates for delivery to our warehouse of expected stock from our suppliers. This is subject to change and dictated by our suppliers. Dates offered as guidance only.
- On products that are expected to be in demand, we cannot guarantee that we will be allocated the requested stock from suppliers as it it often apportioned. If inadequate stock is received from suppliers, items will be allocated to customer orders on First Come First Served basis.
- Should you place multiple product orders that include pre-order items, products in stock will be despatched straight away unless otherwise requested. Use the contact form to inform us at time of order placement.
- In case where we have been unable to service a pre-order due to reasons beyond our control, we will not be liable for any compensation claims.
- We endeavour to service all pre-orders in good faith, subject to receiving correct stocks ordered from our suppliers.